410 East Carolina Ave.
P.O. Box 29
Clinton, SC,  29325
864-833-1062

 

 
The Bailey Carillon

The Bailey Memorial Bell Tower and Carillon was dedicated in November, 1973, in memory of the three daughters of Mercer Silas Bailey, an elder and church leader for many years.  The Van Bergen Bell Foundry cast the 35 bells and installed a controller enabling the beautiful music of the bells to be heard throughout the surrounding community!  A new computerized controller was installed in 1986.  After a lightning strike in August 2003, the entire carillon system underwent a major renovation and was joyfully rededicated to the Glory of God on May 8, 2005.

Last Published: January 25, 2010 10:29 PM
Empowered by Extend, a church software solution from